RMV Running Service is Available
Atchue Insurance Agency‘s physical office at 190 Park Avenue in Worcester is open with normal business hours (Monday thru Friday, 8:00 to 4:30).
Given that the COVID-19 pandemic remains an ongoing and fluid situation, we encourage customers when possible to continue taking advantage of the numerous ways to do business with us that do not require a physical visit to the office.
If you do need to visit our office, please be aware of the following protocols that are in place for the safety of our customers and staff members:
- Whenever possible, please contact us in advance of your arrival so that we can be expecting you and have any necessary materials prepared for your visit.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when entering our office. Our staff members will wear a mask while assisting you at the front counter.
- Upon entering the office, please Stop and Wait for a staff member to call you up to the counter for assistance.
- Only one customer at a time will be allowed at the front counter, to assist with social distancing.
- Plexi-Glass “sneeze guards” are installed on the front counter with a small slot for the exchange of documents.
- A table has been placed in front of the counter for customer use, along with a container of pens. Please use one of these pens if needed and take it with you when finished.
- We will not be using our Consultation or Conference Rooms for customer meetings until further notice. All customer assistance will occur at the front counter.
- Our restrooms will be closed to the public until further notice.
- If you visit our office with multiple people in your car, we ask that anyone not critical to your transaction please wait in the car.
We are regularly sanitizing common touch points in our office and plan to monitor and adjust our protocols as conditions warrant moving forward.
REGISTRY OF MOTOR VEHICLES NEWS:
The Registry of Motor Vehicles continues to accept members of the public to its open branches on a by-appointment basis only.
However, we continue to offer RMV running services through our third-party vendor for a small fee.
Due to current RMV procedures, our vendor must drop off transactions at the Milford RMV branch and then return to pick them as they are processed. Processing time has varied but is generally at least a few business days. Please contact us for further information on this service.
Please visit the RMV’s COVID-19 Information page for full details on the agency’s response to the pandemic.
Our thoughts remain with our valued customers during these extraordinary times. We thank you for your business and welcome you to contact us if you need us.
Earl Atchue, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AJ Atchue, Vice President (email@example.com)
Sandy Manseau, Office Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marlie Waterman, CSR (email@example.com)
Nancy Visser, CSR (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Maelee Bertrand, CSR (email@example.com)
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org