There are 12 parts to the Massachusetts Auto Insurance Policy. We submit that the least critical part of your Car Insurance policy is the part that covers the car itself (collision and comprehensive; also known as physical damage coverage).
While damage to your car may certainly create a short-term inconvenience, consider the serious consequence and potential financial loss if you cause injury to another party and are subsequently sued for damages.
Over the years, we have witnessed the fear and apprehension of customers who rush to our office after being served Notice of Suit, hoping that they are adequately protected.
For this reason, it is important that you carefully assess the Liability protection that you carry on your car insurance policy.
The question you should ask yourself is; “Do I have enough coverage to protect my assets and future earnings in the event of a worst-case scenario?”
At Atchue Insurance, we take the time to answer all your questions and help you craft a policy with coverages and limits to fit your particular needs, considering:
- Do I have enough Liability coverage to protect my current and future assets?
- Do I have enough Property Damage coverage?
- What are my Uninsured and Underinsured limits?
- What are my Collision and Comprehensive deductibles, and are they appropriate?
- Do I need coverage to rent a car in the event my car is tied up in the shop?
- Do I need Towing and Labor coverage? What does it cover? What is my limit?
- Do I need ‘GAP’ insurance to pay off my lease or loan if my totaled car is worth less money than the remaining loan balance?
- Do I need or have New Vehicle Replacement coverage?
- If available, do I want to purchase an Accident Forgiveness endorsement?
Atchue Insurance represents ‘Top-Flight’ Car Insurance companies that respond to your claims while offering competitive rates along with discounts for good drivers, good students, low mileage, paperless policy delivery, and more.
Call Atchue Insurance today for a policy review and be sure to ask about our multi-policy discount when we write both your Car and Home Insurance.